Friday, September 16, 2005

Study: Human Hands Emit Light


This is quite interesting to me. As a student of qigong (a Chinese system of energy healing), I have often looked for empirical validation of the qi energy.

Also, in the early days of my attempts to open the doors of perception, I clearly saw light emitted from several persons' hands.

Now we have clear evidence that our bodies emit light -- and from the hands and feet (as qigong suggests) and the forehead (the third eye chakra, associated with the pineal gland).

Science seems to be continually catching up to mysticism.

3 Comments:

Blogger McCoy said...

That is interesting. I’ve been fascinated by Kirlian photography since I first saw it. I know it’s a different technology, but it seems to be covering similar ground. I’ve always liked this Tesla quote: "On that day when science begins to investigate non-physical phenomena, it will make greater progress in a decade than in all the centuries it has existed".

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think this is fascinating. i first heard this from my discover science magazine. i looked it and it said that this light may be caused by a kind of chemluminesense(spelled wrong i know, but really most other 15 year olds dont even know what it is) made by chemical reactions in the skin. my email is silverwolf606@sbcglobal.net if u have comments, or something.

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps a visit to Machu Picchu is in order, Professor?
I've felt for years that if one can reach a certain state of tranquility or bliss through meditation, that one will see the light energy emitted by all manner of matter. Of course focusing one's eyes a certain way will allow auras to pop, I've found. There's even a strong feeling that levitation could come if I could totally free the brain clutter. The dreams are too vivid and frequent - I know it's in there somewhere. Has anyone reading this had any levitation experiences?

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home