Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Footprints of 'first Americans'

More interesting evidence about the hidden ancient history of the Americas. This is coincidental to me for 2 reasons: I just finished reading Peter Levenda's "Sinister Forces: A Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft," which touches on the Mound Builder cultures (Adena and Hopewell). And I just visited Indian Mound Cemetery in Romney, West Virginia, on July 5th, which I happened upon while traveling.

The true history of the Americas is much deeper and older than we are taught. This is yet another gut punch to the conventional wisdom.

1 Comments:

Blogger McCoy said...

I recently read David Hatcher Childress' book; Technology of the Gods, The Incredible Sciences of the Ancients. Very interesting. This guy’s got a lot of work in the Alt. archeology genre.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home